2020 Conference Update
Our members’ safety and well-being are our highest priority and therefore in light of the recent public health restriction limiting groups of 50 or more from gathering, the BIABC Conference & AGM scheduled for May 3-6, 2020 in Coquitlam will be postponed.
The BIABC Board of Directors will be determining how to best proceed with the 2020 AGM and elections and will provide the relevant information to the membership in the coming days. Updates on the rescheduled BIABC Conference will be forthcoming when details are confirmed.
The Best in the West Awards will be postponed until further notice.
If you have booked a hotel room with the Executive Inn for the May 4-6 conference, please contact them at 1-888-433-3932 and quote booking ID 27408 to cancel your hotel room.
If you have specific questions about your attendance and participation at the conference, please feel free to contact Andrea Tubbs, Conference Coordinator, at email@example.com or 250.688.0189. Please note that the cancellation of hotel accommodations is the responsibility of the delegates.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all navigate these uncertain times. While we are disappointed by the postponement of our annual conference, we must act in the best interests of everyone right now. We are all in this together, so please be safe and well and we look forward to connecting with you all in the near future.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- BC-based Business Improvement (BIA) Association Executive Directors/Managers
- Alberta-based Business Revitalization Zone (BRZ) Executive Directors/Managers
- U.S.-based Business Improvement District Executive Directors/Managers
- BIA/BRZ/BIA Staff at all Levels
- BIA/BRZ/BID Board of Directors
- Municipal Planners, Engineers, BIA/BRZ/BID Coordinators, Other Staff
- Municipal Elected Officials
- Provincial Elected Officials
- State Elected Officials
- Provincial Planners, Engineers, Community Relations, Cultural Development, Other Staff
- Municipal and Provincial/State Economic Development Staff