SAVE THE DATE!
April 24-26, 2017
The Business Improvement Areas of BC (BIABC), in partnership with International Downtown Association and the Downtown Vancouver Business Improvement Association present this year’s BIABC annual conference, which is also an IDA spring regional conference.
In the progressive city of Vancouver, the focus will be on looking at our urban districts in new, innovative and unique ways that you can replicate in your hometown. You’re invited to join your peers from across North America in one of the world’s most liveable cities, in one of the most dense and vibrant downtowns.
We promise the cherry blossoms will be in full bloom, it might rain at least once, you’ll want to walk everywhere, and you can hit the slopes and the beach all in one day, if you’re so inclined!
Hear fresh perspectives from North American experts on topics like expanding your district’s boundaries, engaging residents in your operations, managing your career, connecting to your waterfront, incorporating housing into your district, private partners in programming public spaces, downtown resiliency, and more – all relevant to big and small downtown associations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- BC-based Business Improvement (BIA) Association Executive Directors/Managers
- Alberta-based Business Revitalization Zone (BRZ) Executive Directors/Managers
- U.S.-based Business Improvement District Executive Directors/Managers
- BIA/BRZ/BIA Staff at all Levels
- BIA/BRZ/BID Board of Directors
- Municipal Planners, Engineers, BIA/BRZ/BID Coordinators, Other Staff
- Municipal Elected Officials
- Provincial Elected Officials
- State Elected Officials
- Provincial Planners, Engineers, Community Relations, Cultural Development, Other Staff
- Municipal and Provincial/State Economic Development Staff